Sunday, March 21, 2010

Upstairs Floor Plan

As you can see, the upstairs floor plan has been modified from the standard. The front bedroom has become the rumpus. We've added a new wall, where the rumpus used to be, to turn it into a bedroom.

We should get the most out of the balconies with this modification.

This change also gave us a little more room in the bedrooms which we were able to use to increase the built in wardobe space. We also managed to get a laundry press in as well, to compensate for the deleted one downstairs where we put the downstairs shower in.

No comments:

Post a Comment